We do our best to keep Myjamazon safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to do that, which includes the following commitments:
1. You will not send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on Myjamazon.
2. You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access Myjamazon, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission.
3. You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on Myjamazon.
4. You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
5. You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
6. You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
7. You will not post content that: is hateful, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
8. You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
9. You will not use Myjamazon to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
10. You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of Myjamazon, such as a denial of service attack.
11. You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement.
Registration and Account Security
Myjamazon users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
1. You will not provide any false personal information on Myjamazon, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
2. You will not create more than one personal profile.
3. If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
4. You will not use your personal profile for your own commercial gain (such as selling your status update to an advertiser).
5. You will not use Myjamazon if you are under 13.
6. You will not use Myjamazon if you are a convicted sex offender.
7. You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
8. You will not share your password, (or in the case of developers, your secret key), let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
9. You will not transfer your account (including any page or application you administer) to anyone without first getting our written permission.
If you select a username for your account we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user's actual name).
Protecting Other People's Rights
We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
1. You will not post content or take any action on Myjamazon that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
2. We can remove any content or information you post on Myjamazon if we believe that it violates this Statement.
3. We will provide you with tools to help you protect your intellectual property rights.
4. If we remove your content for infringing someone else's copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal.
5. If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
6. You will not use our copyrights or trademarks (including Myjamazon, the Myjamazon Logos and images), or any confusingly similar marks, without our written permission.
8. You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on Myjamazon.
You will not tag users or send email invitations to non-users without their consent.
If you violate the letter or spirit of this Statement, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for us, we can stop providing all or part of Myjamazon to you. We will notify you by email or at the next time you attempt to access your account. You may also delete your account or disable your application at any time.